Sunday 27 November 2011

Leaving on a jetplane



I am leaving for a destination I hold very dear, in a week! It's very exciting and I can't get it out of my mind - I miss it since I haven't been there for years!
I will give you a clue, as to where I'm going through this polyvore set, that I made:


Fantasy Wardrobe: Meeting THE tall, dark stranger at the Museum of Natural History

Fantasy Wardrobe: Meeting THE tall, dark stranger at the Museum of Natural History by unemelancoliepeu

I dare say, that I think you can guess where this place is in the world!
I would like to apologize for the lack of updates as well - I have had little time for anything other than studies, and the time I had I spent celebrating my anniversary. I also cannot promise I will be able to update before or during my trip - it's only a week, though, so not to worry!

Hope you had a fantastic weekend and I wish you an equally fantastic upcoming week!

- C.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to comment