Friday 24 August 2012

Also, this is happening tonight



I've just returned home from one-and-a-half month trip to NY. As always, I fell in love with the city and all of the impressions. I didn't do everything I wanted, but I sure did a lot of things I didn't set out to do, which ended in good times. All in all, I had a fantastic time and I am incredibly grateful for the opportunity. But for now, I must admit that it is good to be home. One of the things I bought was a vinyl of Jack White's album "Blunderbuss" - so of course I had to listen to it the day I got home. I've heard it before (on repeat on spotify!), but it feels good owning things I really adore.  I can recommend it to everybody! Seriously, RUN out and get it, ladies and gentlemen - it is that good.

Thank you!
- C.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to comment