Thursday 29 December 2011

Busy

Picture found here
I can't quite say, that I haven't had a lot of time on my hands recently. My only excuse for not blogging these days, is that there is not quite much to blog about. I have been relaxing, reading, playing games and eating. On top of the list is sleeping, though. So there is not much to report, other than this is the time I love the most. The holidays were you can just recharge your batteries and not care if you haven't taken a shower, since you're not about to go outside and meet people. I love days where one doesn't have anything to worry about, other than what you're going to make for lunch.
The only thing I have really been doing, is planning my New Year's outfit.

My not-so-imaginary outfit: New Year's Eve



Since my outfit is all sorted out, I have not made plans for the next days to do anything else but study. I have been putting that off, for a bit too long and unfortunately the chemical structures of the ions in mineralogy aren't one of those things that you just automatically learn (if only!).  So in the mean time, you can take a look at my December favourites from my Spotify playlist, here, if you wish to.

Thank you for reading and I hope you enjoyed your holidays and that you will have a fantastic and fun New Year's Eve!
-And remember not to drink too much champagne! ;-)


- C.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to comment