Friday 3 January 2014

In Memoriam


D
ear 2013,

Even though you are no more, I will always think back and treasure our shared memories. You brought me many laughs, joys and a few tears. Nothing that was too hard to handle, though.
You brought many new friends into my life, all of whom I am incredibly grateful for.
You robbed me of my very last money during your last days, clawing them with you in your dying breath - which is why I'm not overtly displeased with having bid you goodbye and welcomed 2014 and it's January sales. I will still look back sometimes, on some of our great moments together.



My dearest 2013, it has been an eventful year and I am filled with a sense of having accomplished at least some things during our time together. It's been a heck of a ride and I am sure I will look back upon our days and remember them fondly. Thank you for it all, 2013.

- C.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to comment